Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 2010 Update

Well, things have been very busy! My boys have been taking swimming lessons two days a week and they just started pitching machine baseball two nights a week. The boys are so excited to have REAL New York Yankees jerseys, baseball pants and cletes! They are doing great! Zaley is our beautiful, crazy girl...FULL OF PERSONALITY! She certainly keeps us on our toes, but she also keeps plenty of laughter and smiles in our lives. Work is absolutely crazy...I am currently coordinating two charity golf tournaments, a training for our switching partners in Park City, and Annual Meeting is just around the corner...not to mention my everyday duties that are piling up pretty high! I guess it makes the day go fast. The kids are excited for summer. I'm excited for them...but not excited for the summer daycare costs when the boys aren't in school! Craig is keeping busy too, and as you see below, he just bought the boys their first dirt bike so they are all on cloud 9. I love, love, love my family and I am so blessed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment